I don’t normally do giveaways on my website, but this December, I thought it would great to be able to provide some great culinary experiences to some well-deserving individuals.
There are always people in our lives that deserve that extra something. Whether it’s a person working hard volunteering for a local initiative, a friend that carpools with you to work, a boyfriend that always holds the door open for you, or even someone who’s recently experienced the passing of a relative.
There are thousands of people (in Calgary alone) that could have their day deservingly brightened by an extra special gift. Well, not wanting to be a Grinch this year (not that I am typically a Grinch…), I’ve reached out to some great businesses and am excited to partner with them all for three weeks of giveaways.
I’ll be selecting one person each week leading up to Christmas for a dinner for four at one of Calgary’s top restaurants, some cookbooks and gift card to Calgary Co-op. What more could you ask for?
- Chopped Canada Mystery Solved: March Recipe Round Up
- Cherry and Red Onion Relish
- Avenue Magazine: Restaurant Round Up For The Winter
- Start From Scratch on BT Calgary and a recipe for Barley, Lemon and Tomato Risotto
- Chopped Canada Mystery Solved: February Recipe Round Up
- Appetizers & Co.
- Calgary & Area
- Magazine Highlights
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Something Sweet
- Top Chef Canada: Taking The Challenge Home
- United States