My friends love going out for sushi. When it’s decided that we’re heading out for some rolls, t’s always a little bit of a discussion picking out which restaurant to dine at. Like most people in Calgary, everyone has their favourite sushi place. Some people love Globefish, some like Wa’s (I love Wa’s), or Zipang in Bridgeland…this list can go on and on…No matter which place I truly love at the moment, I’m always up for trying out a new establishment.
Sho Sushi opened up recently on Macleod Trail, just south of Chinook Mall (it’s right beside Campers Village, everyone seems to know where that store is, but never goes in it…). As far as sushi restaurants go, this place is massive. It’s two floors and even has a small patio on the upper level. My friends and I popped in a couple weeks ago for lunch and were pleasantly surprised by the nice interior and their extensive menu. The price point here is amazingly low, with appetizers ranging from $3 to $7.50 and sushi rolls going for $3.50 to $9.90.
- Swerve Calgary – Behind The Line: Chef Recipes Highlights For The Fall
- Thai Coconut Roasted Carrot Soup
- Maple Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower
- 6 Delicious Things to Eat in Vancouver and a #TasteForTravel Quiz from Travelocity.ca!
- ‘Greek’ Lemon Mashed Potatoes
- Appetizers & Co.
- Calgary & Area
- Magazine Highlights
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Something Sweet
- Top Chef Canada: Taking The Challenge Home
- United States