Do you have a couple piles of turkey meat staring you straight in the eyes every time you open your fridge? I certainly do. Last Christmas, Breakfast Television asked me to get creative and come up with three recipes that people could use to turn a mish mash of Christmas dinner leftovers (still applicable for Thanksgiving) into some interesting dishes.
As I’m always up for a challenge, I brainstormed and came up with some interesting ways to use up the holiday dinner leftovers. (left, photo of my friend Michelle and Chris setting the table for our Thanksgiving dinner this past Monday night)
Here’s the recipe for my favourite ‘reworking’ of the three, Cranberry Barbecue Turkey Sliders with Sweet Potato Aioli. I whipped some up last night in my Start From Scratch class, and mass approval. If you still have some leftovers in your kitchen, try this one out!
- Maple Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower
- 6 Delicious Things to Eat in Vancouver and a #TasteForTravel Quiz from Travelocity.ca!
- ‘Greek’ Lemon Mashed Potatoes
- Avenue Magazine: Restaurant Round Up For The Summer
- Maple Cinnamon Granola and Start From Scratch
- Appetizers & Co.
- Calgary & Area
- Magazine Highlights
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Something Sweet
- Top Chef Canada: Taking The Challenge Home
- United States